How to sell
Simply contact us to arrange a meeting. We will visit your premises to discuss how we can help and the next steps.
Preparation of assets for sale
If required, we can arrange for assets to be valeted prior to our visit to consign.
Unlike traditional auctions, with TAW the sellers' equipment remains at the sellers' location until the auction is completed and the equipment is sold.
The majority of equipment sold through TAW has been inspected and the report is posted on our website. Each report includes a detailed description and multiple high resolution photographs of the equipment.
Once we have consigned the assets in detail, we begin marketing to our global buyer base using both online and traditional marketing techniques.
In addition to our website we also reach out to prospective buyers in the following ways - pay per click (PPC) - our team of PPC experts will market online using the most online adwords marketing.
Search engine optimisation (SE0)
Our specialist SEO team will ensure that we appear high up in the natural listings for all the relevant internet search enquiries
We actively call relevant buyers to notify them of vehicles which could be of interest.
TAW limited advertises in a range of popular UK and international print and online trade publications and industry websites including Truck Trader, Resale Weekly, Auction News, Ibidder, Plant World, Autoline, Mascus, Truck Locator etc
Automatic Notification Service
Registered buyers are able to build a 'wanted list' in their TAW account. As soon as an asset is listed that fits within the parameters of the bidders wanted list, they are automatically notified by email of lot and auction details.
Direct Mail Campaigns
We carry out detailed research to locate the end user buyers for your assets. This may include contact data from Experian or other reputable data providers.
Our newsletter is emailed to buyers who agree to receive notification. This list now exceeds 45000 contacts.
- TAW main contact will report to seller as a each lot ends or in line with pre-agreed schedule. A full report will be issued at the end of the sale day. This will include pre-agreed report but at a minimum - Sold items, Highest bids and Highest post-sale offers.
- Each auction lasts between 24-72 hours. The end time of each lot will extend if there is active bidding.
- Agreed sales will be invoiced on the day. Our terms state 48 working hrs for full payment. But this may be extended if the buyer is overseas. For sale security, all bidders that are not known to the auction are required to place a bidding deposit prior to auction day.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, TAW will issue a same day transfer for the vehicle along with self bill invoice. Once seller confirms receipt of cleared funds, the vehicle will be released to the buyer. All documents pertaining to the vehicle should be sent direct to TAW main office immediately upon receipt of cleared funds.
- All vehicle must be collected within 15 working days of payment in line with our Ts and Cs. Shorter terms can be agreed if required by seller
Fees & pricing
At TAW we keep it simple. It's 100% free for sellers to use our auction service. We charge the winning buyer a 10% buyer's premium.
List equipment and sit back secure in the knowledge that we will be maximising our global contacts and networks of buyers, web expertise and industry knowledge to ensure that your vehicles convert in to cash as speedily as possible, risk-free and completely free of charge.
For our full terms and conditions click here.
- No Fees. Our comprehensive service is 100% free to sellers
- Experienced asset management team on hand to manage entire transaction
- Remarketing selection - Online Auction / Private Treaty / On-site Auction
- Confidential Online Bidding = True Competition
- No transportation costs - We come to you to consign assets
- Minimise risk. Vehicles do not leave your premises until funds are received in full